2019 Spring Enduro — Sunday, April 7th
Pits open at 8:30 am. All cars must be inspected and have transponders. Must be lined up in staging by 11:15 am!
Payout (based on 50 entries):
1. $500 2. $200 3. $150 4. $125 5. $80 6. $60 7. $50 8. $40 9. $35 10-30. $25
Bonus: $25 for highest finishing minivan, $25 for highest finishing station wagon, $25 to highest finishing driver under 18, $25 to highest finishing driver over 55
Registration: Click here to register
Advance Entry: $40 until April 1st, then $50
Transponder Rental: $20
Pit Pass: $20
Admission: $5 (8 and under free)
— — — — — — — — —
1. Any stock, 4 or 6 cylinder FWD vehicle accepted. No bracing accepted anywhere. No forced induction engines allowed.
2. Dash, interior, steering and pedals must remain stock for that make and model. Loose interior items such as carpet and rear lower seat cushion may be removed. All insulation under hood, headlights, taillights and ALL mirrors must be removed. All airbags must be removed.
3. Engine hood and trunk must be open for inspection.
4. Car horns, radio, and speakers must remain intact.
5. Stock carburetor/fuel injection system for that make and model.
6. Stock transmission, exhaust and unaltered differential for that make and model.
7. Battery must remain under the hood, and be securely fastened and covered.
8. Passenger tires only. Wheels and tires must be of like size. No low profile, racing, auto cross, competition DOT, or SCCA tires.
9. Gas tanks: If stock gas tank is ahead of rear axle it may remain in place. If stock gas tank is behind real axle, it must be replaced with a fuel cell or boat tank (max. 6.6 gallons). Fuel cell/boat tank must be covered, securely fastened with four metal straps and located in trunk.
10. Roll bar: (optional) A single hoop roll bar accepted or two (minimum of 1 – 1.5 inch) pipes from ceiling to floorboard allowed. Roll bar must be welded or bolted to car. In any installation of roll bar or protection bars, only interior fabric panels and headliners may be removed for bar installation. Interior door panels must remain intact. A cross bar behind the seat is also allowed.
11. Drivers door must be welded or chained shut. Driver side outside door plates recommended but must remain flat with no catching edges. Passenger door must be chained; however door must open when chain is removed.
12. Approved helmets, seat belts, gloves, and long sleeves required. Racing seats allowed.
13. All glass must be removed except for windshield (optional). You may want to run your wipers. All sun roofs must be covered with a minimum 1/8” steel plate.
14. NO Anti-freeze allowed. Drain before you reach the speedway.
15. Car must be painted in easy to see colors. Car numbers (side and roof) must be at least 20” in an easy to see contrasting color. Be prepared to change your number if needed.
16. No profanity, rude or crude images, political propaganda, etc allowed on cars.
17. We will attempt to make sure you can compete. Misrepresentation or deviation of the rules will result in penalty laps assessed at the beginning of the event.
18. This event will be transponder scored. Transponders will be available for rent or you may provide your own if you have one.
19. All vehicles must be removed within 3 hours after the event or will become the property of Hawkeye Downs.
20. Competition or track can claim any car for $1000 (minus safety equipment).
21. Drivers must be 16+