2019 Fall Enduro — Saturday, August 24th
Pits open at 8:30 am. All cars must be inspected and have transponders. Must be lined up in staging by 11:15 am!
Payout (based on 50 entries):
1. $500 2. $200 3. $150 4. $125 5. $80 6. $60 7. $50 8. $40 9. $35 10-30. $25
Bonus: $25 for highest finishing minivan, $25 for highest finishing station wagon, $25 to highest finishing driver under 18, $25 to highest finishing driver over 55
Advance Entry: $40 until August 17th, then $50
Transponder Rental: $20
Pit Pass: $20
Admission: $5 (8 and under free)
— — — — — — — — —
1. Any stock, 4 or 6 cylinder FWD vehicle accepted. No bracing accepted anywhere.
All body parts must be on car except front and rear bumper cover, a full stock bumper support must be in place if cover is missing.
2. Dash, interior, steering and pedals must remain stock for that make and model.
Interior items such as carpet, passenger and rear seat, door panels and headliner may be removed for safety purposes. All insulation under hood, headlights, taillights and ALL mirrors must be removed.
3. Engine hood and trunk must be open for inspection.
4. Car horns, radio, and speakers can be removed.
5. Stock carburetor/fuel injection system for that make and model.
6. Stock transmission, exhaust and unaltered differential for that make and model.
Catalytic converter is optional. Muffler or resonator is mandatory.
7. Battery must remain under the hood, and be securely fastened and covered.
8. Passenger tires only.
Wheels and tires must be Same size on both axels-side to side. No low profile, racing, auto cross, competition DOT, or SCCA tires. Minimum size of 55 series.
9. Gas tanks: If stock gas tank is ahead of rear axle it may remain in place. If stock gas tank is behind real axle, it must be replaced with a fuel cell or boat tank (max. 6.6 gallons). Fuel cell/boat tank must be covered, securely fastened with four metal straps and located in trunk.
10. Roll bar: (optional) A single hoop roll bar accepted or two (minimum of 1 – 1.5 inch) pipes from ceiling to floorboard allowed. Roll bar must be welded or bolted to car. In any installation of roll bar or protection bars, only interior fabric panels and headliners may be removed for bar installation. Interior door panels must remain intact. A cross bar behind the seat is also allowed.
4 post roll cage allowed in drivers compartment. Cannot extend forward through firewall or more than 12 inches rearward behind driver’s seat. Dash must remain but can be notched to allow for cage installation.
11. Drivers door must be welded or chained shut. Driver side outside door plates recommended but must remain flat with no catching edges. Passenger door must be chained; however door must open when chain is removed.
12. Approved helmets, seat belts, gloves, and long sleeves required. Racing seats and belts allowed. Stock seat belt is allowed
13. All glass must be removed except for windshield (optional). You may want to run your wipers. All sun roofs must be covered with a minimum 1/8” steel plate.
14. NO Anti-freeze allowed. Drain before you reach the speedway.
15. Car must be painted in easy to see colors. Car numbers (side and roof) must be at least 20” in an easy to see contrasting color. Be prepared to change your number if needed.
16. No profanity, rude or crude images, political propaganda, etc allowed on cars.
17. Stock suspension components only. No racing springs, cutting springs, or spring spacers either in, on top of, or under stock springs. Front springs in front, rear springs in rear. Front camber must remain below 2 degrees. 2 degrees will not pass tech if it appears that bolts have been loosened and/or replaced. If new parts have been installed you must meet the 2 degrees.
18. We will attempt to make sure you can compete. Misrepresentation or deviation of the rules will result in penalty laps assessed at the beginning of the event.
19. This event will be transponder scored. Transponders will be available for rent or you may provide your own if you have one.
20. All vehicles must be removed within 3 hours after the event or will become the property of Hawkeye Downs.
21. Competition or track can claim any car for $1000 (minus safety equipment).
22. No rear steer or rear camber allowed.
23. No chains, tethers, etc. that would limit suspension travel in either direction